All The Celeb Instagrams You Need To See From Coachella 2019
April 15, 2019
1. Ariana Grande celebrated the end of her history-making set with a joyful selfie.
2. Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott hopped on a plane to Indio.
3. Paris Hilton posed on a palm tree.
4. Of course Vanessa Hudgens, the reigning Queen of Coachella, posted a bunch of outfit pictures.
5. And Ashley Tisdale posted a photo of their mini-HSM reunion.
6. Katy Perry fangirled over Billie Eilish (same).
7. Gigi Hadid ate some fries from McDonald’s (also same).
8. Winnie Harlow enjoyed some candy floss on a carousel.
9. Halsey and Yungblud shared some watermelon.
10. Jordyn Woods showed off her look.
11. Diddy made it a family affair.
12. Darren Criss and Mia Swier wore many prints.
13. Kiernan Shipka posed with her friends and her dog before setting off to the festival.
14. Alisha Boe hung out with fellow Netflix teens Ross Butler and Vanessa Morgan.
15. And Ross found a swan.
16. Tommy Dorfman and Kiernan Shipka shared a hug.
17. Gregg Sulkin and Michelle Randolph were adorable.
18. Vanessa Morgan wore some diamanté trousers.
19. Liam Payne took his shirt off.
20. Kate Bosworth channelled the ’90s.
21. Shay Mitchell did an impression of a fairground ride.
22. Victoria Justice had her phone hijacked by James Corden.
23. Kendall Jenner and Hailey Bieber posed for Hailey’s husband.
24. Tiffany Young served some serious looks.
25. James Charles joined the yeehaw agenda.
26. Kylie Jenner posed with YouTuber Tana Mongeau.
27. Lisa Rinna posed with some fellow housewives.
28. Diplo met up with the queens of the weekend, BLACKPINK.
29. H.E.R. prepared for her set with a game of (sitting on a) pool (table).
30. Jaden Smith showed off his outfit before performing on a flying Tesla.
31. Maggie Rogers got seriously excited to see her trailer.
32. Idris Elba showed off his biceps.
33. And Selena Gomez showed up for one night only.
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.