1. Flat mirror lenses for making any ensemble look badass.
2. Sharp options that’ll transform whatever you picked up off your floor this morning and gave the sniff test into a LEWK.
3. Round specs to add a sense of ~mystery~ to any ole outfit!
4. Lovable cat eyes that are some solid Saint Laurent dupes – I don’t know about you, but I like to pay less than $400 for my sunglasses because I’m irresponsible AF.
5. Mirrored aviators here to make you feel glam, even if you’re fighting a head cold and walking around in the joggers you slept in last night. (OK, they’re nice sweats!)
6. Retro-leaning sunnies in a range of color combos so you can narrow in on your right level of throwback style.
7. Mirrored cat eyes that’ll complete all sorts of looks while keeping the glare out of your peepers.
8. Reflective beauts just funky enough to liven up your off-duty look — whether you’re lounging on the beach or hitting up a theme park.
9. Detailed circles for rounding out your go-to ensembles.
10. Sassy classics that come in a ton of lively color combos to make your pup even more snuggly in your cute sunnies selfie.
11. Tiny sunnies that are more for looks than for actually blocking out UV rays, but that’s fine because you’ll look *so* good.
12. Oversized styles you can stock up on in a few colors to handle sand-adjacent activities, whether that’s relaxing on a beach or serving your country in the desert.
13. Plastic go-tos you could stock up on in a different color for every outdoor wedding you’ve been invited to this summer that you KNOW is going to get ~rowdy~ enough to lose some nice sunglasses.
14. Colorful numbers that’ll ditch the frames but bring all the shade you crave without blending in with the crowd of black sunnies.
15. Rimless hearts that, OK, maybe won’t do an amazing job blocking out the sun. BUT you clearly need them for posing like this.
16. Square lookers to turn a trip to the grocery store into a full-blown photo shoot. They’re that good!
17. Trendy gems in case you’d rather die than fly under the radar.
18. Half frames that won’t distract from your beautiful visage or the scenery.
19. Heart eyes to transform you into your fav emoji.
20. Dramatic corners that aren’t built for the faint of heart.
21. Gorgeous aviators with a geometric edge because maybe the only art at The Louvre isn’t hanging on the walls.
22. Plastic babes that’ll, well, make you look like *even more* of a babe.
23. Sporty shades built for staying in place no matter what type of outdoor adventure you’re currently undertaking.
24. Oversized stunners ready to brighten your commute, even if it has you trudging through the (extremely reflective) snow.
25. Bamboo sunnies that’ll protect your peepers AND basically write wood jokes for you (if you’re into that).
26. Standout numbers in a range of color combos and frame patterns so you can find a pair that feels unique to you even though, yes, you and lots of other people bought them on Amazon.
27. Polarized classics in case you have a smol face and aren’t into the oversized look. (We got you.)
28. And some pet sunglasses because if your fur child’s lil’ eyes aren’t protected, I’m calling the police. JK. They’re just for pics.
You protecting your face with your new shades:
Looking for more great accessories? From the best places to buy glasses online to cheap jewelry that still looks great to the best purses on Amazon, we’ve got you covered.
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!