1. A rounded lettuce chopper with nylon serrated blades that’ll easily cut and blend lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, and all your other favorite toppings *right in the bowl*. Your kitchen is now a Sweetgreen; you’re welcome.
2. A needled meat tenderizer to create “heat channels” that’ll reduce cooking time by up to 40% — meaning less time for your meat to get dried out in the oven.
3. A multifunctional cutting board with two sides: both are at an angle with a raised lid to catch breadcrumbs, sauce, juices, etc — use the side with the 3D grips to hold meat in place for carbing and the other side for non-meat items (slicing bread, cutting fruit, etc).
4. An air popper that’ll finally cure your microwave popcorn obsession; you’ll save time and money, and you’ll skip the chemicals and preservatives that are in the microwave stuff.
5. A dishwasher-safe ice cream scoop with a specialized head design and ergonomic grip to make dishing up a sundae feel less like arm day at the gym.
6. A set of shredding claws so you can transform a store-bought rotisserie chicken into a HUGE variety of meals with ease — and without burning your fingers or getting them greasy.
7. A stainless steel garlic press (that’ll mince it) so you can flavor your food without getting stinky fingers. You’re a shortcut away from tiny pieces of flavorful minced garlic, without sweating or injuring yourself with a real knife.
8. A pomegranate de-seeder that’ll keep you from splurging on prepared fruit — just pop the cut-in-half pomegranate on top, and tap with a spoon until every seed comes out. Your favorite superfood is ready to eat, and you didn’t even have to get super annoyed.
9. A set of egg poaching baskets with perforated cups to mimic the traditional poaching method (aka swirling water around and around) without having to do any work — and so your egg stays perfectly round and never wisps away.
10. A stuffed patty mold that’ll help you whip up a Jucy Lucy in the comfort of your own home — (you won’t even have to wear pants).
11. A two-stage knife sharpener with one channel for coarse sharpening (like on those extremely dull 20-year-old knives in your drawer) and one channel for polishing and regular touch-ups, because chopping with dull knives isn’t only tedious, it’s also very dangerous.
12. A three-in-one avocado tool for anyone who’s not quite so handy with a chef’s knife. This gadget’ll open your favorite green fruit up, pop out the pit, and slice and scoop perfectly every time.
13. A handheld spiralizer to make eating your veggies a bit more fun. Curly carrot salads (no tired lettuce here), cold sesame noodles with cucumber ribbons, pesto zoodle work lunches… getting your five a day in has never been so easy. Talk about adding a ~twist~ to your cooking!
14. An egg peeler that’ll save your fingers, especially if you love deviled eggs or egg salad, or you just eat a hard-boiled egg on the daily.
15. An easy-breezy pineapple corer perfect 🎶 if you like piña coladas 🎶… but not spending a fortune on pre-cut pineapple. This thing is so easy to use, it’s like a tropical vacation in your kitchen.
16. A tomato huller to remove the stem with a quick twist so you can quickly prep caprese salad or get started on that from-scratch tomato sauce lickety-split.
17. A pair of herb scissors, because chopping scallions, basil, and other flavorful ingredients can be tedious, but compared to a regular knife, these multi-blade shears can get the job done in seconds.
18. A salad dressing bottle with recipes for flavorful homemade options printed right on the side so you can enjoy a wide variety of flavors and salad options without having to stick to the store-bought stuff.
19. A foolproof cooker that’ll make whipping up nutritious hardboiled eggs less…well…hard. No boiling water, no checking a timer.
20. A box of slow cooker liners, because the whole *point* of using a slow cooker is that it’s supposed to be easy. And not having to scrub yours? That’s ~truly~ easy.
21. A spice *drawer* organizer to turn your messiest part of the kitchen into a clear, easy-to-read assortment of jars and labels. You’ll never accidentally add cumin where you meant to add coriander again.
22. A brown sugar–softening bear so you won’t ever check your pantry before making chocolate chip cookies or your morning oatmeal, only to find rock-hard brown sugar. It’ll stay soft and scoop-able every time.
23. A microwave rice steamer that’ll make perfectly fluffy (and never burnt) results every time, without the mess or hassle of using a pot or traditional rice cooker. Plus, you can pop the whole thing in the dishwasher!
24. A nonstick fish spatula great for (surprise) SO MUCH more than fish! It has a beveled edge, meaning it slides right under anything (even delicate foods like eggs) for easy flipping or removing items from the pan. No more broken yolks in 2019.
25. A stainless steel bar that’ll actually rid your hands of foul odors (even fish, garlic, and onions!) without a lot of heavily scented soap or skin-irritating scrubbing.
26. An silicone omelet maker that’ll deliver a delicious and healthy breakfast from the microwave to your plate in just minutes — and will taste like it was made on the stove!
27. A four-in-one chopper with three interchangeable blade lids and a storage lid to take the tears out of all that onion cutting — and keep the chopped veggies you aren’t using in *this* recipe fresh for next time.
Hats off to all these budget-friendly helpers!
Need more help in the kitchen? Let’s get cooking:
—28 Things That’ll Actually Help You Keep Your Kitchen Organized In 2019
—22 Items Any Lazy Chef Would Want In Their Kitchen
—32 Kitchen Gadgets You’ll Really And Truly Use All The Time
—37 Cooking Basics You Should Probably Know By Now
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!