1. Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo that’ll gain a permanent place in your heart and shower (at least for now) because no one has time for built-up dry shampoo residue. Even if you’ve got eternity going for ya’.
2. EcoTools loofahs — they’re just the best at sloughing away dead skin and sudsing up your body wash for all kinds of squeaky clean feelings.
3. Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick which could quite possibly be your new go-to because of its velvety texture, handy applicator, and stay-put formula. (Bury me in a shitty lipstick and I’ll haunt you.)
4. Mr. Pumice to file away at dead skin and calluses on your feet while they’re good and softened after standing in the shower or soaking in the bath.
5. And a ProLinc Callus Eliminator you can use with a foot rasp to make the most of your at-home pedicures. Just wear gloves when you use it. It’s that powerful!
6. The Makeup Eraser — something you’ll grow to rely on as an effective investment because it actually removes all your makeup with *just* water and is good for 1000 washes!
7. Pleasing Care Bamboo Charcoal Oil Absorbing Sheets that’ll help stop the shine right when it starts without disturbing your makeup. AND they’re larger than other oil blotting sheets!!
8. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Eyeliner — it has a permanent place in my heart thanks to its staying power for a solid flick that’ll dry quickly for a buildable look that won’t be gone in a few hours on oily eyelids.
9. The MAXSOFT Scalp Care Brush that’ll work wonders by massaging your scalp so you can start with a *true* clean slate and put those haircare products to full use.
10. And a Wet Brush made with vents for blow-drying to help loosen snares post-shower. Oh, and it’s safe for folks with thick hair and even fidgety kids!
11. Mighty Patch Invisible+ Hydrocolloid Patches with a matte finish so you can stick them over a blemish and wear them during the day so they’ll goes to work on a pimple while you’re actually doing your own work.
12. Coola Sport Continuous Spray SPF 30 — a coral reef–friendly sunscreen option that won’t leave you looking and smelling like a chemical-laden lobster.
13. Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 to help light-complected folks cancel out all sorts of redness thanks to its green-to-beige formula that’ll feel oh-so-cool going onto your skin.
14. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Body Builder for providing fine to thick hair with ample, buildable volume that’ll even give the undead some LIFE.
15. A translucent setting powder people of color swear by thanks to the way it’ll blend in perfectly with zero flashback and make you look you’re walking around with a glowy filter.
16. A Kitsch Shower Cap that could help your blowout last a few more days because I don’t know about you, but I’d rather die than wash my hair every day.
17. DevaCurl SuperCream to leave nearly any curly haired babe looking like the most polished version of themselves without a ton of product to weigh down locks.
18. An exfoliating brush to do the hard work of exfoliating before shaving or waxing to prevent ingrown hairs. Warning: This thing looks unassuming but it does some SERIOUS work.
19. And Tend Skin for a post-shave treatment to further discourage any ingrown hairs, lest someone see two weird bumps on your neck and think you’re a vampire playing possum ready to come back and attack everyone.
20. An Amika Polished Perfection Straightening Brush that’ll save you SO much time that you’ll get around to finishing off your bucket list decades ahead of schedule.
21. Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 as a protein treatment to help revive damaged strands from over-processing and heat damage.
22. Mitchum Deodorant for doing the dang thing when it comes to keeping you smelling fresh to death up to 48 hours — even if you have a bunch of skin allergies.
23. Kerastase Nutritive Conditioner for Normal to Dry Hair as the nutritious dose of moisture your locks need for a better overall appearance and feel.
24. CAVIAR Leave-In Conditioning Milk — a super smooth move for your ‘do when it comes to detangling and making frizz and flyaways vanish.
25. An Aquis Luxe Hair Towel for rapidly drying your hair to a damp state, which means you can spare yourself some time *and* heat damage — all the better for living your life to the fullest while you still can!
26. And some silk pillowcases your hair and skin will thank you for now — and then you can coordinate them with your coffin lining later.
You planning how you’ll fit in all your beauty holy grails:
Check out more beauty products you’ll want to use your whole dang life:
21 Things That’ll Make Your Face Feel Fresh And Clean
17 Of The Best Products For Oily Skin You Can Get At Walmart
31 Disney Beauty Products You Won’t Know How You Lived Without
26 Cheap Beauty Products That Are The Perfect Little Pick-Me-Up
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!